We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Todwick Early Years in order to allow our children to have the best possible start to life; one where they feel secure and where their well-being is prioritised. We want:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring environment for every child, parent and carer; a place everyone feels welcomed, valued and included.
- To provide high quality teaching and care which fully engages children, maximising their learning and development to prepare them for a successful future.
- For our children to feel comfortable expressing themselves, with the understanding that everyone is unique and important.
- For our children to be independent, enthusiastic and confident learners who grow up to be responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
We aim to reach this vision by:
- Building trusting relationships with children and their parents/carers.
- Providing a homely environment where nursery and staff feel like extended family.
- Promoting ambition and achievement.
- Providing a stimulating environment where children have freedom of choice and are allowed to follow their own interests, but one which is challenging, inspiring imagination and critical thinking.
- Delivering a high quality curriculum and exposing children to new experiences, this involves including the whole community in the life of the nursery.
- Effective multi-agency working.
- Ensuring staff receive continuous professional development and
- Promoting effective teamwork and shared visions, values and aims.